During a terrible fire the brave dog decided to jump out of the window of the house: it was the only solution to escape the hell of the flames

A fire broke out in Fleetwood, a small town in Pennsylvania, at 8 a.m. The flames devoured the building and it looked like hell.

It was Justin Steinmetz, a 40-year-old man, who first noticed the fire. He warned his neighbors and called the fire department.

“Luckily, I was on the spot and I was able to warn everyone. But I was shocked,” he told the New York Post.

The residents of the building were able to escape the fire, but the animals remained in the flames.

Finally, we discovered the first dog in the house who was able to free himself from the ground floor. But the animal was not at all calm, he was in a panic because of his friend Charlie who hadn’t been able to leave the burning house.

18-year-old Katie Stump has announced that one of their two cats has been rescued but sadly the second has gone missing.

Firefighters battled the flames, but couldn’t completely extinguish it. There were people who filmed all those terrible moments.

Everyone was looking for Charlie, the second dog in the house. Dense smoke was rising which prevented the poor animal from running away from the fire and it was still trapped inside.

Suddenly, Justin noticed Charlie near the first floor window. The neighbors started screaming for Charlie to jump out the window.

And Charlie, the brave and smart dog, jumped after a moment of uncertainty. The adorable pooch had burns, but his life was no longer in danger.

It took 30 minutes for firefighters to put out the flames for good. And the family was welcomed by loved ones.

Here is the video of the horrible fire and how the wise dog saves himself from the fire.

Like this post? Please share to your friends:

Vidéo


Vous pouvez également être intéressé