A fire broke out in Fleetwood, a small town in Pennsylvania, at 8 a.m. The flames devoured the building and it looked like hell.
It was Justin Steinmetz, a 40-year-old man, who first noticed the fire. He warned his neighbors and called the fire department.
“Luckily, I was on the spot and I was able to warn everyone. But I was shocked,” he told the New York Post.
The residents of the building were able to escape the fire, but the animals remained in the flames.
Finally, we discovered the first dog in the house who was able to free himself from the ground floor. But the animal was not at all calm, he was in a panic because of his friend Charlie who hadn’t been able to leave the burning house.
18-year-old Katie Stump has announced that one of their two cats has been rescued but sadly the second has gone missing.